Proposed Schedule for Meetings - Agendas will be posted prior to meetings.
- December - January: Existing Conditions analysis + Site Visit
- February: Community Forum 1 - What is important?
- March - April: Develop Draft Plan Recommendations
- May: Community Forum 2 - Does this plan deliver?
- June: Final Plan Presentation to Selectboard
Advisory Committee Roles & Responsibilities
- Review & Feedback of Project Materials
- Involvement / Communication
Planning History Review
- Site Visit
- Existing Conditions Analysis
- Community Forum I (+online map input)
- Develop Recommendations (Map and Tabular format)
- Community Forum II (Review Recommendations)
- Final Presentation and Summary Report
Prior Documents Under Review
- Village Ped Safety Group / BPPC FY22/23 Budget Proposals
- Town of Shelburne Economic Development Report (2021)
- Southern Gateway Scoping Study (2017)
- Bay Road Pedestrian / Bicycle Mobility Study (2016)
- Shelburne Priority Paths, Trails and Lanes Map (2016)
- Route 7 / Harbor Road / Falls Road Scoping Report (2014)
- Shellburne Village Plan Update (2006)
- Shelburne Village Transportation Study (2000)
Agendas for meetings will be posted and minutes are available after meeting.