|Shelburne Residential Holiday Lights Contest|
|Shelburne Residential Holiday Lights Contest
Show your holiday spirit and join this friendly competition and infuse some cheer around the neighborhoods! Whether you do it to win a fun prize and bragging rights, or you just enjoy sharing your festive decorations, we want YOU to participate! Registration Deadline: 4:00 p.m. December 4, 2020. See registration info below.
Judging: Will take place from December 14th through 17th. Winners Announced December 18th. Shelburne Recreation Committee Members will judge.
1) Traditional/ Refined (Think like Martha Stewart and keep it classic!)
2) Fun/ Festive (Inflatables & yard décor welcome! Make Clark Griswold proud!)
3) Multi-Family housing ( Apartments, Condos, etc.
- Get creative and decorate your window, door or other personal space that is viewable from the street!)
Criteria: Originality, color, lighting, display and curb appeal.
- Professionally decorated homes may not be entered. Amateurs only!
- Decorations must be visible from the street and accessible to the public; the address for registered participants will be made available for public viewing. -For Shelburne Residences only.
Registration: Register online using the link to the right. Or download the registration form available on the link to the right and return to the Recreation Office no later than December 4th.
Sponsored by: Associates in Orthodontics, Dr. Librizzi, Dr. Blasius, Dr. Librizzi
|Business/Organization Holiday Lights Contest|
|Business / Organization Holiday Lights Contest!
Light up the Town of Shelburne by entering your business or organization’s holiday light display in this fun and friendly competition! The winner will receive an esteemed yard sign and bragging rights for a whole year! Registration Deadline: December 4th, 2020
• Decorations must be visible from the street and accessible to the public; the address for registered businesses will be made available for public viewing.
• Businesses will be voted on by residents for the “People’s Choice” Award through online voting to win prestigious bragging rights! Voting will take place from December 14th through December 17th and the winner will be announced on December 18th.
Registration: Download the Business/Organization
Registration Form available on our website and return it to the Recreation Office no later than December 4th either by mail or email .
Parks & Recreation Donations for Concerts and Special Events.
100% of all donations go to support our series of special events for the current fiscal year. Some of these events include the Summer Concert Series, Winterfest, Safe Halloween and many more. If you have attended these events, you know how vital they are to a successful community, but we do need your help!
Donors of $100 or more will be listed at all special events as well as publicized in our program brochures. Options include a major sponsorship of or a general contribution toward a concert or event. Any donation amount is appreciated. If interested in donating please contact:
Shelburne Parks and Recreation
PO Box 88
Shelburne, VT 05482