The Town of Shelburne is fortunate to have a variety of indoor and outdoor public recreational facilities that are available to its residents and other members of the public. It is the intent of the Town to have the facilities used as frequently as possible. It is the obligation of the Town to ensure that its facilities are maintained in good condition and their use and maintenance do not impose an undue financial cost on the Town’s residents.
The policies and fee schedule that follows is meant to help ensure that the Town’s facilities will be well maintained, enjoyable, accommodating and will provide a safe environment. In addition, the Town strives to be fair and consistent with all parties wishing to use its facilities.
General Facilities Policies & Fees
Priority of Use
The Town of Shelburne will make its facilities available on a first come, first serve basis for individuals, groups and organizations to rent during times when the facilities are not being utilized by the Town of Shelburne. To schedule facility use, please contact the Shelburne Recreation Department at 802-985-9551.
- Shelburne Recreation Department Programs and town staff, board, commissions and committees.
- Town of Shelburne co-sponsored events.
- Shelburne Community School activities.
- Social Service and community service groups.
- Shelburne residents and businesses.
- Non-profit groups which wholly or in part benefit Shelburne residents.
- Non-resident groups, organizations, individuals or private businesses.