Latest COVID-19 Updates for the State of Vermont (November 13, 2020)
Among the new State restrictions:
• Multi-household gatherings — indoor or outdoor, in public or private spaces — are prohibited.
• Effective Saturday at 10:00 p.m., bars and social clubs are closed to in-person service.
• Restaurants can remain open to in-person service, but must cease in-person service at 10:00 p.m. nightly. Takeout can continue.
• Restaurants, museums, gyms and other establishments must keep logs for contact tracing.
• Vermonters must comply with health department contact tracers.
• Recreational sports will be put on hold, apart from those sanctioned by the Vermont Principals Association.
Recently, the Shelburne Selectboard formed a pro-tem Economic Advisory Committee. This group of Shelburne residents and business owners has been hard at work discussing possible steps Shelburne could take to mitigate the negative economic impact of the COVID-19 crisis. One step is to collect data from Shelburne businesses. Please complete the survey by clicking on the "Take the Survey" button above right. If the business owner does not live in Shelburne and does not receive this communication, could you please pass it along. The data we collect will be critical in helping the Selectboard determine what steps can be taken to alleviate economic hardship. If you received this from the SBPA, there is no need to do this exercise again. The survey is also posted on Front Porch Forum. Thank you and stay safe.