- You Are Here:
- New Library & Town Center Project
New Library & Town Center Project
As we Enter 2017, our Hearts Overflow with Gratitude for the Love Shared by the Shelburne Community.We are excited to share with you the final Tribute video showing how important the Pierson Library is to our community.
Keep up with weekly news about the library. Shelburne News
To formulate and implement a comprehensive plan to solve the space and maintenance issues of the Pierson Library, subject to approval of that plan by the Board of Library Trustees and the Shelburne Selectboard. The plan will be thoroughly evaluated to meet the joint needs of the library (as represented by the Library Director and the Board of Trustees) and the needs and requirement of the Municipality (as represented by the Town Manager and the Selectboard).
Please fill out the feedback form to the right. We would like your input.
The Library Building Committee would like your ideas, input, feedback, and assistance as we move forward on the library's future. Please contact Library Director Lara Keenan if you are willing to help and thank you!
Your Help is Needed
Email Lara or call 802-985-5124.
Interested in donating to the New Library / Community Center Project? If so, please make checks payable to "Town of Shelburne - Future Library and Town Center Fund" and mail to:
5376 Shelburne Road
Shelburne, VT 05482
or feel free to drop off your check at the library. Donations are tax deductible and deeply appreciated.
- 20/20 Vision: The Future of Shelburne's Library Center (November 7, 2016)
- Project Presentation at Wake Robin (October 13, 2016) (large file)
- Shelburne Vineyard Charrette Comments Summary (September 20, 2016)
- Alcohol Policy / Pierson Library
- Concept Presentation Boards Floor Plans
- Concept Presentation Boards Site Plans (very large file)
- New Library & Town Center Gift Acceptance Policy
- Site Masterplan
- Shelburne Vision Needs
- Pierson Library Project Presentation