Saint Catherine's Cemetery

This cemetery is now part of the Village Cemetery.  On June, 1892, land was deeded by Mr. Havens to John Dubuc, agent for the parishioners to build St. Catherine's Church Hall and establish a cemetery.  On August 22, 1895, the property was deeded by John Dubuc to Bishop Louis DeGoesbriand, Bishop of Burlington.  All lots in this cemetery are sold and burials today are in the Village or Spear Street Cemeteries.
St. Catherine