Fall Programs will be added as available. Please check back again. We have no indoor facilities available for quite a while, so most of our traditional fall programs will not occur this year. Men’s Basketball, Volleyball, Table Tennis, Yoga, etc. are cancelled until further notice.
Explore Shelburne with Bike and Pedestrian Paths Committee
There has never been a better time to discover Shelburne's best bike and pedestrian routes. With cooler temperatures and colorful foliage, join the Bike and Pedestrian Paths Committee for a new route every week.
These family-friendly tours will begin on the following Sundays at 1 p.m.:
- October 11: Shelburne Pond loops. Meet at Fish & Wildlife boat launch. One hour to explore both loops.
- October 18: Longmeadow Drive - Boulder Hill Drive - Webster Road - Farmstead Drive loop. Meet at the parking lot across Route 7 from Dunkin Donuts. One hour exploring the neighborhood connections.
- October 25: Ti-Haul to Picnic Point by bike. Meet at Davis Park. 40 minutes out-and-back. Bring a snack!
- November 1: Shelburne Bay Park loop. Meet at the parking lot off Bay Road. One-hour loop; sturdy footwear recommended.
- November 8: LaPlatte Nature Trail loop. Meet at the LaPlatte Circle community garden. 90-minute loop; sturdy footwear recommended.
We will depart on time—rain or shine. Masks and other Covid-19 protocols will be followed. We look forward to meeting you and learning how we can better serve the Town, or if you would like to remain more socially distant, give us a wave and follow along. See you there!
Questions? Please contact Ted Grozier, Bike and Pedestrian Paths Committee Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org